Free and Convenient for College Students
Is your family taking advantage of the many products and services to which you are entitled as Credit Union members? Many college students will soon head back to campus, and with the vast array of expenses pertaining to a college education, we strive to provide you with products and services to make your lives so much easier and less expensive!
1) Check Start Student Checking: We offer FREE Student Checking Accounts with no minimum balance, no services fees, free debit cards, free online banking, free coin counting, and relationship rewards.
2) Shared Branching: Even if your child attends school out of town, out of state, or even out of the country, they can still access their First Castle account from over 4300 service centers nationwide. Just visit www.creditunion.net to locate the branches and ATMs closest to their campus.
3) Extended Vehicle Service Plans: If your child’s vehicle breaks down at school, do you have money set aside for costly repairs? Plan ahead for expensive repair bills with an extended service agreement. If your car is financed through us, we can provide you with a plan at no up-front cost. If your car is paid off or financed elsewhere, we can provide you low monthly payment plan. Call us at (985) 867-8867 for more information.
4) Sprint Cell Phone Plans: Enjoy major savings on wireless service from Sprint, just for being a credit union member! Call 877.SAVE.4CU (877.728.3428) and let them know you’re a credit union member. Ask to be a part of the NACUC_ZZM Corporate ID to save.
5) Visit www.lovemycreditunion.org and enter your email address to receive notice of exclusive discounts and benefits that only credit union members like you can receive.