In honor of “International Credit Union Day” on Thursday, October 18th, First Castle FCU is holding a coloring contest for children ages two through twelve. The theme is “Members Matter Most.” There will be three winners, one per age category: 2-5, 6-9, and 10-12. Each winner will receive a $25 VISA Gift Card. The deadline to enter is Friday, October 19th, 2012. Winners will be announced Friday, October 26th!
Print, Color and Mail to:
First Castle FCU
100 Cherokee Rose Lane
Covington, LA 70433
Entries may also be dropped off at any branch.
Coloring Contest Rules:
• Must be 12 years old or younger to enter
• One entry per person
• Deadline to turn in completed coloring sheet is 5:00pm on Friday, October 19th.
• Completed coloring sheet may be dropped off at any First Castle FCU branch
• All submissions will be entered into a drawing to win $25 Visa gift card
• One winner will be selected per age category
• No purchase necessary
• The winner will be notified by the Credit Union
• If the prize is unclaimed, an alternate winner will be chosen
• Employees of the Credit Union and their immediate family members are not eligible
• Completed entries will be showcased in each branch
Federally insured by the NCUA